Certified Alarm Technician Level I
Will include the following:
- 24 hours over three days of alarm principles, theory and much more which includes a two hour exam
- Graduates are more confident in their abilities, perform better installations and are more professional in customer relations.
- Companies with certified employees can gain a distinct marketing edge over the competitors by sharing with their prospective clients, “Our installers are experts who are certified by the National Training School.” This helps raise the image and professionalism of the entire industry. Companies that send their employees to the NTS attract the best workers – those interested in being top-notch security professionals.
- This NCESA course, taken in North Carolina, has been approved by the North Carolina Alarm Systems Licensing Board (NCASLB) for those who do not have the required experience (two years out of the past five). They must complete the course and pass the exam in order to apply for their NC Burglar Alarm Business License.
- This course has been approved by the NCASLB for 6 CEs to renew the Burglar Alarm Business License, for License Holder – Be sure you have your License Number. Be sure you have your Social Sec. last 4 Numbers, registrants who engage in installations, service, and sales or monitoring of alarm systems can get their 3 CEs.
- Class size is limited to 20. Lodging and meals are not included.
- Advanced payment is required and no onsite registrations will be accepted.
- GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED ONSITE WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.